Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sick and tired

So you're all probably sick of hearing me whine, which is why I haven't blogged in so long. Being pregnant is becoming all-consuming unfortunately.

I'm 8 lbs lighter than before I got pregnant, I think I might have lost another pound as well. My wedding ring is almost falling off. 10 and a half weeks to go.

Thought I'd share my current diet with ya'll. I tried eating super healthy for a while, but that seemed to be harder on my throat. So I've given it up, and have reverted to a comfort diet, namely anything that won't damage my poor throat any more (it's really really raw now, and hurts all the time) Ice cream and sushi. yum. It doesn't stay down, but it doesn't hurt coming up.

I've become a master of making California rolls, they've become the main staple in my diet. With just a tiny tiny bit of soy sauce, it's lunch and dinner. Anjali will not try them, and Fai is sick of them, but whatever doesn't make the throat worse, right?

Bryer's Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. Sigh! That, and the toffe heath bar. So good on the throat going down, and no damage coming up.

So who wouldn't like to lose weight on a diet like this?

All joking aside, i'm really worried. I know the baby's okay, but I feel like I'm wasting away. What's going to be left of me when this is over?

I doubt it will be long after the baby's born before I gain all the weight back. I've been wanting a big juicy burger for weeks now.

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Bless you heart Olivia! I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time...I'll keep you in my prayers! Is the medicine helping at all?

Unknown said...

Awww Olivia..... I really hope you are able to start feeling better soon! We miss you here!! Feel Better!!! I will be praying for you.

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry you are having to go through that! At least you are closer to the end than not, though I'm sure that doesn't make you feel better right now. I love you and will pray for you to have the strength to pull through another 10weeks.

Unknown said...

Olivia!! I am SO sorry you have to suffer like this. All I can do is send my sympathy. But if there is ANYTHING else you can think of that would help, let me know!