Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Nadira

So here are some more pictures of Miss Nadira. I can't believe she's a month old already! Her blessing was this past Sunday (hence the pics in the white dress) As Faiyaz sat back down with her after the blessing, I watched him hold her. It struck me what a wonderful bonding moment a blessing is for a father and baby. I wish I had more pictures of Faiyaz and the girls. I should have taken some last night, after dinner. Fai was holding Nadira in the arm chair, and Anjali climbed up too. It was one of those sweet, sweet moments that always have me close to tearing up.






4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay for pictures! Nadira looks beautiful. I can't believe how big Anjali is, though!!

By the way, I don't have your number!! You can e-mail it to me if ya want... jenniferstansel@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Olivia, your daughters are so beautiful! You are so lucky!

Unknown said...

She is simply stunning. As is your entire family. I'll be going to NY for a whole week in April. I hope we can find a time to see each other, I'd LOVE to hold her.

Olivia said...

April should work. Let me know the dates. We're having car issues with both of our cars right now, but it should be cleared up by then.