Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life with two

So Nadira will be two weeks old tomorrow. This week I've had them both on my own. It's been a bit rough, but not too bad. Nadira is a lot more cranky than Anjali was. And Anjali, my amazing independent girl, is becoming clingy. Very strange. The highlight of the week was yesterday, when I was trying to tidy up the kitchen. Nadira was in one of those little vibrating chairs on the kitchen floor, and Anjali was next to her, singing. I glanced at them just in time to see Anjali pop a cheerio into Nadira's mouth. Yep. I did the mad dive across the kitchen to them, and then a quick finger-swip of the baby's mouth to get the cheerio. This, of course, scared/startled them both, and they both began to cry. Lots of fun.

Besides being tired, I really have no complaints. Faiyaz has been super dad. On Monday he took Anjali to the mall after work so I could rest, then he fed, bathed, and put her to bed, and did the dishes. Tuesday he cooked, took care of Anjali, and tidied up the kitchen. Yesterday he cooked again, and tidied up the house, and took care of Anjali. I couldn't do this without him, he's amazing.

I was going to add more pictures, but Fai hasn't put any more on the computer yet. Soon.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad Fai gave you some time to rest! I definately want to see more pictures!

The Miller Family said...

I'm so glad things are going so well for you! And btw, if you thought chrrioes were bad, just wait, lol.

Can't wait for more pictures! You guys make some of the cutest little babies!

p.s. How much less than your pre-baby weight did you weight after Nadira was born? Just curious :o)

Barbie and Craig said...

She's beutiful, Olivia! :) I love stalking your blog! Congratulations on a perfect little girl! :)