Monday, March 23, 2009

More Complaints

So my mom is getting evicted...yep. And guess who has to deal with it? Yep. I'm tired of bailing her out, very very very tired. I know that she's...insane, but right now I'm so frustrated with her. It feels like she's messing things up on purpose. I was just down in Florida, fixing her life for her, making it so she could live in that apartment a little longer, and here we are. All that time and money, thrown down the drain. And all the lies! All the lies! It makes me sick to my stomach just to think about all the lies.

So now I have to find an assisted living facility that has space and takes medicaid. Otherwise, she will be homeless on the street. Yep. If you know my mom, then you understand there's no way at all that she could live with me. None. So here I am. And I have to fix this, she is my mother. In spite of everything, she's my mom, and I have to find a way to help her.

3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I am so so sorry. Although our situations aren't the same, I'm not sure they're even too similar, I've often thought, "why in the world was I born to ____ when I feel like I'm constantly having to be the parent?" I'm sure you have too. It's frustrating, and annoying, and tiring, and you have ever right to be mad, or any other emotion under the sun you're feeling.

I do think in the end though, once we're all living with Heavenly Father again, we'll have a greater appreciation for them, BECAUSE of the time and energy we put into them while we were here.

Hope this helps :o)

Are you coming back to tallahassee, or is this something you can do from home?

Olivia said...

I don't know yet, I'm going to do as much from home as I can.

Jenn said...

Where is Olivia?! Miss hearing from you!! Hope everything is going well.