Friday, March 13, 2009

Yawn!

Rough week, poor Anjali had a stomach virus, and we ended up in the ER with her. She's pretty much at the top of her game again, thank goodness.

Nadira spent the last two nights in the crib in Anjali's room. Soon I'm going to dismantle the bassinet. She slept until almost 8 this morning, and happily played with her toes while I gave Anjali a quick bath (someone had an accident last night.)

New book is going great, I've cleared a hundred pages and am about a third of the way through the plot. My writing has slowed down a lot with Anjali being sick, but I'm going to try to pick up the pace some today.

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

Sorry I missed your call last night. We were at Bill and CLeo's for dinner.

You're amazing! If dinner is on the table beofre 8 (if at all) these days around here, it's been a good day :o)

Glad Anajli is feeling better!