Thursday, July 16, 2009

High Lights

Major Things:

Fai and I celebrated our five year anniversary. :)
Fai's Birthday-one of his co-workers babysat for us and we went and saw Harry Potter.

Baby Things:

Nadira is on the verge of crawling, she is so, so, so close! Today she also started trying to pull up.

Toddler Things:

Miss Anjali took swim lessons, very big hit. She is such a water bug! I wish I could get her in the water more often...

And, Finally,

Writing Things:

For our anniversary, Fai got me a desk top for my writing desk in the living room. I've been working on the laptop, but it's on the verge of death. I'm really liking my new work space, it's working out well so far. There are about seven chapters left of my book, maybe a few more. I think having an area to work on it downstairs will help me get it done.

And that's about it here. Things have just been very busy this summer.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

busy is good! glad to hear about all the wonderful things, and good luck with the rest of the book!