Wednesday, November 12, 2008

not so long, not so controversal...

Yesterday Fai was off for Veteran's day. We all woke up pretty early, and while Anjali sat on our bed watching Blue's Clues, Fai dyed my hair in the bathroom. As he massaged the color in, I felt truely grateful for him. Out of all the people out there, I found him, and I can't imagine anyone else for me.

I mean, how many Democratic Mormons are there? :)

No, but seriously, to have someone with the same opinions and views, who supports my goals, and balances out my sometimes too-intense personality, and makes me laugh at some of the most intense moments of my life, what are the odds?

So that's all, just feeling grateful today.

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I'm glad for grateful days!

On a side note, you should come visit Florida! Are you too far along to travel?

Olivia said...

lol, yes. I'm due in 3 and a half weeks, and the doc said I'm going to probably be early. I can feel it, this baby is getting ready!

I want to visit Florida too. I miss everyone. I think we'll be able to make it down in the spring sometime.

Unknown said...

I am a Democratic Mormon, but we couldn't get married (let's not go there!!)...sorry, though i would add some controversy to your post after all!


Seriously though I can not wait to meet this man of yours!!!

Jenn said...

Fai is great:)

Do you have everything you need for the new arrival?

Olivia said...

She will be the hand-me-down queen. There's all the stuff from Anjali, and then our stake did this huge clothing exchange, I got her and Anjali both a lot of winter clothes there. I made her a fleece blanket that's nice and heavy, and so now we've just gotta get baby soap and diapers...unfortunately, the swing I used for Anjali got damaged when I loaned it to someone, so no swing for this baby, but we rarely used it for Anjali so I think it'll be fine.