Monday, August 31, 2009

E-Day!

Today is the day I'm going to start that all-important third polish of my Meg Dare book...I'm stalling right now. I'm going to start some laundry, then run some quick errands...not out of laziness, but out of hopefulness...my grandmother's comments are hopefully arriving in today's mail...if not, I'll start without them, but I really want to use them, so if I start today without, I'll have to do a second pass over once they come! I'm feeling Excited to Edit! Like, crazy excited! I've tried to start the outline for the next book, but am too distracted, too consumed with this one.

Today you can feel it, when Fai left this morning and I walked outside with him, the chill in the air...summer is ending, soon it'll be fall. I am sad, but it seems appropriate. I feel that my life is in a period of change, it feels right for the seasons to change too. This year I will take pictures of the beautiful golden leaves...

No comments: